|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Passive Time||2+ Hours|
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Carrot Karma Sauce
- 1 cup red bell pepper (coarsely chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (whole)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 large English Cucumber (unpeeled and sliced to approx. 1/4
- Mix sugar and salt into vinegar until dissolved, then add Carrot Karma, red pepper, garlic and ginger, mix, and set aside.
- Layer cucumbers, onion slices and fresh cilantro leaves in a jar with sealable lid. Pour the vinegar and Carrot Karma mixture over the cucumbers, onions and cilantro, cover, shake to mix, and then let stand in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. Good covered and in the fridge for up to a week.