|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 sweet potatoes large, cubed
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar light
- salt to taste
- 1/4-1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Carrot Ginger Dressing by Out of the Weeds
- 1/2 cup couscous
- Make couscous according to package instructions.
- Cube 2 large sweet potatoes. I peeled my potatoes, but you can leave the skin on if you'd prefer. In a small saucepan, add sweet potatoes and cover with water, just covering the potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmering for about 15 minutes, until tender. Drain.
- In a skillet, melt butter on low-medium heat. Once melted, add green onion, stirring occasionally. Sautee onions for 2-3 minutes. Stir in brown sugar, ground black pepper, salt, cinnamon, Out of the Weeds Carrot Ginger Dressing and almond milk, stirring until heated through. Remove from heat. Gently add sweet potatoes and couscous to mixture. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply